Standard Job Post
Featured Job Post
Road Transport Careers is a NatRoad initiative, one of Australia's largest national road freight industry associations that provides advocacy, training courses, and networking events to its members.
The job board is competitively priced and offers employers access to a specialized pool of candidates. The platform also features comprehensive recruitment tools such as a resume database and an applicant tracking system.
- Road Transport Careers is a niche Australian job board dedicated to careers in the distribution and road transport industries.
- The platform features a resume database for employers to browse through.
- Job posts are shared to the platform's Facebook page.
- Employers can use the platform's inbuilt applicant tracking system, or integrate an existing one.
- The platform offers a mobile app through NatRoad and uWorkin to reach candidates more effectively.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors like SEEK and Adzuna.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing information is limited online.
- Employers cannot post a job directly to the job board and must contact the team for assistance.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Road Transport Careers.
How to Post a Job on Road Transport Careers:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Road Transport Careers.
Posting a Job on Road Transport Careers.
Navigate to the Road Transport Careers home page.
From the home page, click on "Sign in / Register" in the top-right corner. Click on "Register" in the pop-up window.
Register your account.
You'll receive a confirmation email. Follow the link to activate your account.
Contact the Road Transport Careers team.
Once you're logged in, click on "Post a Job!" in the top menu bar. You'll be redirected to a contact form. Add your vacancy details and any other queries that you would like to send to the team and click "Send."
The team will contact you with more information about posting your job ad.
Road Transport Careers vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the largest and most popular international job boards. Although it has a large audience, Indeed is a general job posting site and Road Transport Careers may offer employers access to a more refined audience of transportation professionals. Both platforms offer a resume database and candidate management tools.
Road Transport Careers vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a local job board that operates in Australia and New Zealand. It costs A$225.00 for a single standard job post, compared to Road Transport Careers' A$175.00 for a featured job post, making it the more affordable option. Although both platforms offer an applicant tracking system, SEEK offers employers more comprehensive recruitment tools.
Road Transport Careers vs. Driver Jobs:
Driver Jobs, like Road Transport Careers, caters to the Australian transportation industry. Unlike Road Transport Careers, Driver Jobs, which is a niche hiring platform, allows for 10 free job postings per month. Both sites share job posts on social media and have a large candidate database employers can search.
What is Road Transport Careers?
What does it cost to post a job on Road Transport Careers?
How do I create an account on Road Transport Careers?
- Go to the Road Transport Careers home page.
- Click on "Sign in / Register" in the top-right corner.
- Select "Register" in the pop-up window.
- Enter your details and click "Register."
- Follow the emailed link to activate your account.
What are examples of transportation and logistics careers?
Careers in transportation include everything from delivery drivers to logistics managers and coordinators. Betterteam has a full library of transportation and logistics job descriptions.