Pharmaceeka does not make pricing information readily available online. Job seekers and employers can register accounts on Pharmaceeka at no cost. A fee is payable when employers hire a candidate they found through the platform.
Pharmaceeka is an employment portal for pharmacy professionals in Australia. Employers can register to search the platform's candidate database and present their job vacancies to suitable candidates.
While it is completely free to search the database, employers have to pay a fee should they want to employ a candidate they found through the site.
- The site provides employers access to a highly defined talent pool of pharmacy professionals in Australia.
- It is free for employers to search the platform's candidate database — a fee is only payable when a candidate is hired.
- Employers can filter candidate searches by the minimum number of years registered, location, position, and job type.
- A team of talent managers ensures that candidates' profiles are accurate and current.
- Employers can add their business logo to their profiles.
- The site does not feature a job board or advanced employer branding tools.
- The site does not offer live chat or list a customer support email or phone number.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Pharmaceeka.
How to Search for Resumes on Pharmaceeka:
Four easy steps for searching resumes on Pharmaceeka.
Searching resumes on Pharmaceeka.
Create an account.
Go to the Pharmaceeka home page and click on "REGISTER FOR FREE" below the heading "pharmacy owners."
Click on "REGISTER AS AN EMPLOYER."
Complete the online form with your details.
Click on "REGISTER."
Perform a candidate search.
Log in to your account with the credentials sent to you via email and select the "SEARCH TALENT" tab on your account page.
Adjust the search filters to match your job criteria.
Click on "search."
Review the search results.
Look over the search results and select the candidates you want to present with your job opportunity.
Share your job ad with candidates.
To present your job opportunity to the candidates you selected, click on the "SEND OPPORTUNITIES" button above the list of results, complete the online form with details about the job, and click on "SEND."
Once you have sent details about your job opportunity to candidates, interested individuals can request to learn about the role, allowing you to connect with them for further discussions.
Pharmaceeka vs. The Pharmacy Guild of Australia:
While Pharmaceeka and The Pharmacy Guild of Australia cater to the same audience, the latter's website features more industry-related resources to attract job seekers. The Pharmacy Guild of Australia also allows employers to post job opportunities as well as access a candidate database, although these features are only available to members.
Pharmaceeka vs. Care Careers:
While Pharmaceeka and Care Careers are both geared toward Australia's healthcare sector, Care Careers targets a much broader audience than Pharmaceeka. The two platforms also differ in that Pharmaceeka essentially functions as a candidate search platform only, whereas Care Careers features a wide range of career resources, including a job board.
Pharmaceeka vs. Jora:
Jora and Pharmaceeka both cater to the Australian employment market. However, while Jora is a general job board that also has an international reach, Pharmaceeka is a local, niche platform that only offers a candidate search function for employers and no job board.
Jan 01, 2014
What is Pharmaceeka?
Pharmaceeka is a talent marketplace for pharmacy employers and professionals in Australia.
What is the price range for Pharmaceeka?
Pharmaceeka does not make pricing information readily available online. Job seekers and employers can register accounts on Pharmaceeka at no cost. A fee is payable when employers hire a candidate via the platform.
How can I create a Pharmaceeka account?
- On Pharmaceeka's home page, click on "REGISTER" in the top-right corner.
- On the next page, select "REGISTER AS AN EMPLOYER."
- Complete the online form with your details.
- Click on "REGISTER."