As the self-proclaimed leading job board for risk and compliance professionals in Australia, Meetig8 sources listings from a large pool of local hiring platforms and company career sites, but it also offers a simple job posting process. Companies can use the site to advertise their permanent or contract vacancies, as well as short-term tasks.
Meetig8 offers both free and paid posting plans, as well as job enhancements, such as featured listings and employer branding. However, it lacks several of the hiring services offered by competitor sites, including access to a resume database, candidate matching, and applicant tracking.
- Meetig8 primarily caters to employers and job seekers in the governance, risk, compliance, and audit sectors.
- Companies can list up to three jobs per employer account for free.
- Top job categories include risk, compliance, audit, and cyber security roles.
- The platform's paid plans include featured listings and employer branding.
- Employers can post both long-term jobs and short-term tasks to the job board.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Employers cannot post jobs outside of Australia.
- The site lacks additional recruitment services, such as candidate matching and applicant tracking.
- Companies can only post three listings per month for free, deterring employers with large hiring needs.
- The platform lacks a resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Meetig8.
First Three Job Posts
A$79.00 +GST /post.
A$99.00 +GST /post.
How to Post a Job on Meetig8:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Meetig8.
Posting a job on Meetig8.
Go to Meetig8's home page.
From the home page, click on "+ Post Job/Task" on the right-hand side of the screen.
Fill out the online job posting form.
On the next page, click on "Post Job" or "Post Task," depending on the role you'd like to advertise. Add your listing's details to the online form and once you're done, click on "Next."
On the next page, enter the job category, industry, experience, and expertise before clicking on "Next."
Add your company details and click on "Next."
To see what the job post will look like live, click on "Prev."
Create an account.
On the next page, fill out the online form with your personal information and click on "Next" to continue.
To activate your account, click on the confirmation link sent to your email.
Finalize your order.
Choose a job posting plan that best suits your needs by clicking on "Select" under the applicable heading. Scroll down and fill out the fields with your organization's information. Once you're done, click on "Finish" to have your job posted to the site.
Companies can post up to three listings per account for free.
Meetig8 vs. CareersinAudit.com:
While Meetig8 and CareersinAudit.com both advertise auditing positions, the former site also lists compliance and risk roles, which might be better suited to employers with targeted hiring needs. Meetig8 caters to the local job market and has a free posting plan, while CareersinAudit.com is a global site with only paid posting plans.
Meetig8 vs. SimplyHired:
Like Meetig8, SimplyHired is a job aggregation site that allows employers to post jobs to their platform. While Meetig8 primarily serves a local audience, SimplyHired has an international reach. However, Meetig8 gives companies access to a niche pool of compliance and risk professionals, whereas SimplyHire advertises general vacancies.
Meetig8 vs. SEEK:
Meetig8 and SEEK both serve the Australian job market. However, their target audiences differ slightly, as Meetig8 primarily lists compliance and risk roles, while SEEK is a general job posting site. Meetig8 offers free and paid posting plans, making it more affordable than SEEK, which only has paid plans based on the listing's industry and location.
What is Meetig8?
Meetig8 is a niche job board and aggregation site that advertises governance, risk, compliance, and auditing vacancies throughout Australia.
What does it cost to post a job on Meetig8?
Employers can post up to three jobs per account for free. The platform also has paid plans starting at A$79.00 +GST for a standard listing.
How do I create an account on Meetig8?
- Go to Meetig8's home page and click on "Log In / Register."
- Click on "Sign Up!" and select "Employer."
- Fill out the online form and click on "Register."
How do I edit a job post on Meetig8?
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the profile icon and select "My Account."
- Click on the pencil icon under the job you'd like to edit.
- When you're done, click on "Finish" to save your changes.