CASUAL - 30 Day Job Ad
LegalVitae Front Page Logo
LegalVitae Front Page Banner
LegalVitae is run by the Law Society of New South Wales and was developed to assist new law graduates and current students in finding meaningful work experience and employment. The site offers employers several posting packages to choose from as well as an account dashboard to create, manage, and edit job postings.
The site is partnered with various universities and firms around Australia and hosts regular law career fairs to assist young legal professionals in planning their careers. Private practices, government, and public interest groups can advertise opportunities through the site, which are shared via email alerts, social media, and statewide events.
- The site offers employers a highly defined audience of young legal professionals looking to work in the legal sector.
- Employers can advertise multiple positions in one advertisement.
- The site lets employers hire full-time, part-time, contract, and casual workers.
- Employers can preview their listings before posting to the LegalVitae board.
- The site provides employers with a dashboard to manage their postings and applications.
- LegalVitae lets employers add customizable company profiles to the site.
- Employers can specify the types of candidates they want to reach based on nationality, location, work rights, and education level.
- Employers must sign up for an account in order to post a job to LegalVitae's job board.
- The site has fewer than 500 job listings currently being advertised.
We were unable to find any online reviews of LegalVitae.
How to Post a Job on LegalVitae:
Eight easy steps for posting a job on LegalVitae.
Posting a job on LegalVitae.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate to the LegalVitae home page and select "Sign Up" in the top-right corner.
On the next page, be sure to select the "Employer" registration option.
Fill in the employer registration form.
Provide your organization's name and email address. Choose a password, then, select "Create Employer."
Provide your personal details.
Fill out the personal information form and select "Continue."
Complete your employer profile.
Fill in your organization's details, upload a logo, and select "Complete Signup."
Go to the jobs section in your dashboard.
In your dashboard, click "Job Admin" in the side menu. Then, from the dropdown menu click "Create."
Create a new job.
Fill out the job description form with all the necessary information about the position and select "Save & Continue."
Determine your target audience.
Choose the type of candidates you would like to market your opportunity to.
Preview and publish your job.
Make sure that your job post has all the necessary information and then select "Publish Job."
Your post will then be reviewed and verified by a LegalVitae consultant before being listed on the site.
LegalVitae vs. Beyond Law:
Beyond Law charges A$149.00 for a standard job posting, which is less than half the price of LegalVitae. The site also advertises through its various social media pages while LegalVitae doesn't. All in all, LegalVitae is aimed at early career professionals and law students, while Beyond Law caters to job seekers at all stages of their careers.
LegalVitae vs. Lawyers Weekly:
Lawyers Weekly is an Australian legal news site that also offers job posting for the legal profession in Australia. Employers looking to advertise legal jobs should note that LegalVitae is primarily a job posting site, while Lawyers Weekly's job board is one of the many services they offer clients.
LegalVitae vs. Legal Careers:
Legal Careers is a job posting site run by the Law Institute of Victoria that offers employers in the legal sector job posting and recruitment tools. Their basic job posting costs A$120.00 for 30 days. In comparison, LegalVitae charges A$350.00 for a basic job post and has fewer overall jobs listed on their site.
What is LegalVitae?
LegalVitae is a job board run by the Law Society of New South Wales. The site provides young job seekers in the legal sector with a platform to find internship and early working opportunities at reputable companies and law firms.
What does it cost to post a job on LegalVitae?
LegalVitae's pricing starts at A$350.00 for a 30-day standard listing. They also offer other posting options depending on company needs and requirements.
How do I create an account on LegalVitae?
- Navigate to the LegalVitae home page.
- Select "Sign Up" in the top-right corner.
- Select the "Employer" option on the page that follows.
- Complete the employer registration form and click "Create Employer."
- Fill out the "Employer Information" form and select "Complete Signup."
How do I delete a job post on LegalVitae?
- Log in to your LegalVitae account.
- Find and select "Job Admin" in the side menu.
- In the dropdown menu, find and click "Published."
- Locate the job you would like to delete and click "Unpublish."