Pricing is not readily available on the Hospoworld website. You can contact the company for a quote.
Hospoworld's objective is to connect employers with a large and diverse talent pool of job seekers in the Australian and New Zealand hospitality industry. They have 18 recruitment agencies located in most major cities in both countries and use their knowledge and expertise to assist companies in hiring top talent.
Wholly owned and operated by the RWR Group, the Hospoworld platform uses comprehensive sourcing strategies that involve targeted advertisements and social media promotions to make recruitment simple, effective, and impactful.
- Jobs are shared on the site's social media platforms.
- Jobs are posted to a network of hospitality job boards in Australia.
- The Australian-based hospitality job board attracts thousands of active job seekers every month.
- Employers work with Hospoworld's recruitment team to source and hire qualified candidates.
- The site has a comprehensive recruitment process that includes job posting, candidate screening, interview facilitation, candidate rejection processes, and an onboarding process service.
- Additional resources for employers, such as talent management and talent retention guides, are available.
- Prices are not readily available on the website.
- The platform does not feature an online job posting process.
- The platform is limited to Australia and New Zealand.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Hospoworld.
How to Post a Job on Hospoworld:
Two easy steps to post a job on Hospoworld.
Posting a job on Hospoworld.
Navigate to Hospoworld's home page, then select "EMPLOYERS" in the header menu.
Email your job posting to the recruitment team.
On the employer's page, click the large green button that reads "CLICK HERE TO LIST YOUR VACANCY WITH US."
You'll be redirected to your email with a preset questionnaire to fill in. Send this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An agent will contact you with further information regarding your job post.
Hospoworld vs. Wine Jobs Australia:
While Wine Jobs Australia focuses on the wine industry of Australia, Hospoworld caters to the entire hospitality industry. Wine Jobs Australia is primarily a job posting service. Hospoworld, on the other hand, offers comprehensive recruitment services, including targeted ads and candidate screening, which Wine Jobs Australia does not.
Hospoworld vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's largest job boards and allows employers to post jobs in all industries. Hospoworld, however, focuses solely on the hospitality industry. While Hospoworld does not disclose its pricing on its website, SEEK charges A$225.00 per job posting. SEEK has a global reach, while Hospoworld does not.
Hospoworld vs. Hosco:
While both Hospoworld and Hosco cater to Australia, the latter also has a global reach. It should be noted that most of Hosco's website traffic comes from Europe, which may make it less than ideal for local recruiting in Australia. Neither Hosco nor Hospoworld disclose pricing on their website.
What is Hospoworld?
Hospoworld is a hospitality job board and recruitment agency that assists employers in finding qualified hospitality staff in Australia and New Zealand.
What does it cost to post a job on Hospoworld?
How do I create an account on Hospoworld?
- Navigate to the home page and click "EMPLOYERS."
- Scroll down to select "CLICK HERE TO LIST YOUR VACANCY WITH US."
- You'll be redirected to a preset email where you can enter your job post details.
- An agent will get back to you regarding your account and recruitment needs.