Unlimited Monthly Package
Contact for quote.
Hospital Careers is a niche job posting site that helps employers find qualified job seekers throughout Australia’s healthcare industry. The site primarily caters to physicians, nurses, administrative personnel, social workers, and other candidates looking to fill roles in the public or private hospital sectors.
Launched in 2020, Hospital Careers is a relatively new site but offers employers an assortment of recruitment services, such as featured listings, employer branding opportunities, and social media promotion.
- Hospital Careers lists jobs throughout Australia.
- Jobs stay active on the site for 60 days.
- The platform offers multiple job posting options to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Employers are sent information on relevant candidates via email alerts.
- The site’s “featured” job posting option includes a highlight on the home page and exposure on the site’s social media channels.
- Employers can pay for their job posts securely through the site’s payment gateway.
- Hospital Careers does not offer a free job posting option.
- The site has limited payment options available.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Hospital Careers.
How to Post a Job on Hospital Careers:
Five easy steps to post a job on Hospital Careers.
Posting a Job on Hospital Careers.
Go to Hospital Career's home page.
Select "Post Jobs" on the home page's top banner.
Choose a job posting package.
Select your preferred job posting package. Then, click on "Order Now."
Fill out the online job posting form.
Add information about the job you'd like to advertise, such as the job title, location, and job type. Once you're done, click on "Preview" at the bottom of the page.
You can also click on "Save Draft" and return to the listing at a later date.
Submit your job post.
Read through your job post to ensure the information is correct. Then, select "Submit Listing."
If you'd like to change something about the job post, click on "Edit Listing."
Finalize your order.
Add your billing information and ensure that you've selected the correct job posting package. Once you're done, click on "Place Order" to purchase your job post.
You job post will then go live on Hospital Careers' site.
Hospital Careers vs. HealthcareLink:
Like Hospital Careers, HealthcareLink advertises medical jobs in Australia. Hospital Careers, however, is the costlier option, charging A$65.00 for a standard listing, whereas HealthcareLink's permits a limited number of free listings. Both platforms provide social media exposure, but HealthcareLink also offers employer branding services.
Hospital Careers vs. AusDoc.JOBS:
Hospital Careers and AusDoc.JOBS both cater to the local healthcare industry. Hospital Careers is the budget-friendlier option, with a standard listing costing A$65.00. AusDoc.JOBS's pricing, however, starts at A$299.00 + GST for a job post. The latter does have more features than Hospital Careers, such as print adverts and bulk job posting plans.
Hospital Careers vs. Adzuna:
While Hospital Careers mainly posts medical vacancies in Australia, Adzuna is a general job posting site with both a local and global reach. Neither platform provides access to a resume database, but Adunza syndicates jobs to other sites for better exposure, which Hospital Careers lacks.
What is Hospital Careers?
Hospital Careers is a job board that advertises a wide variety of healthcare vacancies throughout Australia, connecting employers with qualified nurses, physicians, administrative staff, and caregivers.
What does it cost to post a job on Hospital Careers?
Hospital Career's pricing starts at A$65.00 for a standard job post.
How do I create an account with Hospital Careers?
- Navigate to Hospital Careers' home page.
- Select "Sign Up" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "Employer Registration."
- Fill out the online form.
- Select "Submit" to register.
How do I delete a job post from Hospital Careers?
- Sign in to your account.
- On your dashboard, select the job post you'd like to remove.
- Click on "Delete."