Contact for quote.
GradAustralia is a local job posting site that aims to connect employers with graduates starting their careers in a variety of industries. The platform is owned by Prosple, a careers and education technology company with a large network of job boards across Australasia.
GradAustralia gives employers access to a niche network of talent in law, engineering, finance, sales, healthcare, media, and other industry sectors. The job board's recruitment services include employer branding opportunities, exposure on partner sites, and a dedicated account manager.
- GradAustralia receives around 2.6 million unique visitors per year.
- Employers can request a free demonstration of the platform's services.
- Listings are promoted through Prosple's network of national and international job boards, such as AccountingCareerStarter and GradNewZealand, among others.
- Employers can add their company profile to the site for increased visibility.
- The "Premium" package includes extensive employer branding tools, an account manager, event listings, and content support.
- The site is well-established and works with companies such as Google, Microsoft, L'Oréal, Commonwealth Bank, and PWC.
- GradAustralia does not offer a free job posting option.
- Compared to top local job boards, such as GradConnection and SEEK, the site is less affordable.
- Jobs aren't shared on the platform's social media pages.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of GradAustralia.
How to Post a Job on GradAustralia:
Five easy steps for posting a job on GradAustralia.
Posting a job on GradAustralia.
Go to GradAustralia's home page.
Scroll down and select "Advertise with us" in the bottom-right corner of the home page.
Start the job posting process.
Scroll down and select "POST A JOB NOW" towards the middle of the page.
Select a job posting package.
Click on "CONTINUE" beneath the "Basic" job posting option.
Employers interested in the "Premium" package should click on "CONTACT SALES" to get in touch with a consultant.
Choose the Australian listing.
Under the heading "Australia," select "CHECKOUT."
Click on "Apply Coupon" if you have a discount code. Then, select "Proceed To Checkout."
Pay for your job post.
Add your email address, account details, billing information, and credit card particulars to the online forms. Then, select "Next" to place your order.
You'll then be able to create and post a job to GradAustralia.
GradAustralia vs. GradConnection:
Similar to GradAustralia, GradConnection caters to students in search of work opportunities. While GradAustralia charges A$485.00 for a basic job post, GradConnection's listings start at A$65.00, making it considerably more afforable than the former. GradConnection also has a larger reach than GradAustralia, with around 250,000 members.
GradAustralia vs. Student Job Board:
Student Job Board is a free job site for employers wanting to hire students in Australia. Comparatively, GradAustralia's basic listing costs A$485.00. The former primarily advertises part-time jobs, while GradAustralia lists full-time and contract internships. The latter offers extensive employer branding tools, which Student Job Board lacks.
GradAustralia vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular job board that allows employers to post jobs at all career levels. GradAustralia, however, primarily serves students and graduates, which might be the better option for targeted hiring. GradAustralia offers employer branding tools, but SEEK features a resume search tool and applicant tracking system, which the former lacks.
What is GradAustralia?
GradAustralia is a niche job board that advertises jobs for students and recent graduates throughout Australia. The platform allows employers to connect with job seekers in industries such as law, finance, engineering, sales, media, and healthcare, among others.
What does it cost to post a job on GradAustralia?
How do I create a GradAustralia account?
- Navigate to GradAustralia's home page.
- Select "Advertise with us" at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll down and click on "POST A JOB NOW."
- Select "CONTINUE" beneath the "Basic" job posting option.
- Choose the Australian listing by clicking "CHECKOUT."
- Add your email address to the online form and select "Next."
- You'll then be registered as an employer.
How do I delete a job post from GradAustralia?
Employers who would like to remove their job post from GradAustralia should contact the company via email to do so.