30 Day Job Post
Contact for quote.
*GradAustralia's pricing varies depending on the region of distribution.
GradAustralia is a local job posting site that aims to connect employers with graduates starting their careers in a variety of industries. The platform is owned by Prosple, a careers and education technology company with a large network of job boards across Australasia.
GradAustralia gives employers access to a niche network of talent in law, engineering, finance, sales, healthcare, media, and other industry sectors. The job board's recruitment services include employer branding opportunities, exposure on partner sites, and a dedicated account manager.
- GradAustralia receives around 2.6 million unique visitors per year.
- Employers can request a free demonstration of the platform's services.
- Listings are distributed through Prosple's network of job boards.
- Employers can add their company profile to the site for increased visibility.
- The "Custom" package includes extensive employer branding tools, an account manager, event listings, and content support.
- The site is well-established and used by companies such as Google, Microsoft, L'Oréal, Commonwealth Bank, and PWC.
- GradAustralia does not offer a free job posting option.
- Compared to top local job boards, such as GradConnection, the site is less affordable.
- Job ads aren't shared on the platform's social media pages.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of GradAustralia. However, the website does feature a number of testimonials from satisfied employers and students.
How to Post a Job on GradAustralia:
Five easy steps for posting a job on GradAustralia.
Posting a job on GradAustralia.
Navigate to the GradAustralia home page.
From the home page, click on "Post Job" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on the yellow "Post job" button.
Select a region.
Select a distribution region by clicking on "Continue" beneath the relevant region.
Add your personal details.
Fill out the online form with your name, email, company name, and contact number. Then, click on "Next."
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "Submit and proceed to checkout."
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Click on "Back" to return to the employer details page.
Complete the payment and post your job.
On the next page, click on "Pay now." Review your plan and click on "Proceed To Checkout." Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the payment process. Once the payment is complete, your job ad will be posted to the GradAustralia job board.
You can also choose to pay by invoice by clicking on "Send me an invoice."
After payment, users will be invited to the Prosple Employer Hub where they can create employer profiles and edit job ads.
GradAustralia vs. GradConnection:
Similar to GradAustralia, GradConnection caters to students in search of work opportunities. While GradAustralia charges A$485.00 for a basic job post, GradConnection's listings start at A$65.00, making it considerably more affordable than the former. GradConnection also has a larger reach than GradAustralia, with around 250,000 members.
GradAustralia vs. Student Job Board:
Student Job Board is a free job site for employers wanting to hire students in Australia. Comparatively, GradAustralia's basic listing costs A$485.00. The former primarily advertise part-time jobs, while GradAustralia lists full-time and contract internships. The latter offers extensive employer branding tools, which Student Job Board lacks.
GradAustralia vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular job board that allows employers to post jobs at all career levels. GradAustralia, however, primarily serves students and graduates, which might be the better option for targeted hiring. GradAustralia offers employer branding tools, but SEEK features a resume search tool and applicant tracking system, which the former lacks.
What is GradAustralia?
GradAustralia is a niche job board that advertises jobs for students and recent graduates throughout Australia. The platform allows employers to connect with job seekers in industries such as law, finance, engineering, sales, media, and healthcare, among others.
What does it cost to post a job on GradAustralia?
How do I create a GradAustralia account?
- Go to GradAustralia's home page.
- Click on "Post Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on the yellow "Post job" button.
- Select a distribution region by clicking on "Continue" beneath the relevant region.
- Fill out the online form and click on "Next."
- Create your job post and complete the payment.
- After payment, you will be invited to the Prosple Employer Hub where you can create your employer profile.
How do I delete a job post from GradAustralia?
Employers who would like to remove their job post from GradAustralia should contact the company via email to do so.