Australian employers can post a job ad for free on Find jobs near you. Free postings are valid for seven days with limited exposure. Employers also have the option of purchasing a 45-day featured job posting for US$149.00. Pricing is quoted in U.S. dollars only.
Find jobs near you offers Australian employers a choice between a free 7-day job posting or a paid 45-day featured job advert and access to job seekers' resumes. Job seekers can use the site's job search engine and upload their resumes for free.
Although Find jobs near you has no local offices, Australian employers benefit from job post distribution to major local and global job boards via the site's Jobboards.com membership that provides access to a network comprising over 4,000 international job boards. Over 6,000 local jobs are featured on the site.
- Australian employers can post contract-based, permanent, or temporary jobs.
- Posted listings reach Australian and international job seekers.
- Employers qualify for a free 7-day job posting option.
- A 28-day featured single job posting or bulk listing options are available.
- The site offers employers a number of paid banner advertising slots.
- Australian job seekers can search for jobs by title, location, post date, and salary estimate.
- Employers can access local and international job seekers' resumes.
- Employers can set up candidate alerts.
- A job-finding blog and job hunting tips attract additional job seekers.
- The site provides no services exclusively catering to Australia-based employers.
- The price for Australian employers wanting to post a featured job is only quoted in U.S. dollars.
- No ATS integration is featured.
- Candidate matching services are not offered.
- No local phone support is provided in Australia.
The site's display name and banner ".Jobs" differs from its registered name "Find jobs near you," posing a challenge for employers and job seekers who wish to find company information, or for those wanting to create or read reviews.
No reviews featuring Australian users of "Find jobs near you" or ".Jobs" were found. The site has 354 LinkedIn followers.
How to Post a Job on Find jobs near you:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Find jobs near you.
Posting a Job on Find jobs near you.
Go to find.jobs.
Navigate to the Find jobs near you home page.
Click on "Post your job with us."
Find this button above the menu bar near the right-side page margin.
Create your job post.
You'll be directed to a page where employers who have already registered, can sign in to easily create, review, and post their job(s) from the employers' dashboard. New users should first fill in and submit their job details and company information onscreen. Upon completion of the registration process, their jobs will be published.
Find jobs near you vs. Jora:
Both Find jobs near you and Jora are global job search aggregators with a strong local presence. Find jobs near you allows free 7-day job listings, whereas Jora lets employers post up to 10 free job ads per month. Only Find jobs near you offers employers resume database access, whereas Jora features job feed and applicant tracking integration.
Find jobs near you vs. SEEK:
Find jobs near you is a job search engine featuring local and global jobs, while SEEK mostly caters to local jobs. Both offer employers access to a resume database. Only SEEK features candidate management tools. Find jobs near you offers a 7-day free job posting, whereas SEEK's prices for a single 30-day job ad start at A$225.00.
Find jobs near you vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job posting site in Australia. It has a larger audience than Find jobs near you and is available in over sixty countries across the globe. While Find jobs near you offers free job posting for seven days, Indeed offers employers unlimited free posts and sponsored, flexible pay-per-click job posting options.
What is Find jobs near you?
Find jobs near you is a job board and search engine where job seekers can search for jobs, browse company profiles, and apply for available positions. Australian employers can choose between free and paid posting options.
How much does it cost to post a job on Find jobs near you?
You can post a 7-day ad for free. Australia-based employers also have the option of purchasing a 45-day featured ad for US$149.00. Prices are quoted in U.S. dollars only.
Where is Find jobs near you located?
Find jobs near you is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, United States.
How can I delete a job posting on Find jobs near you?
To delete one or all of your job postings, log in to your account, select the post you would like to remove, and then click on "Delete."