Number of Job Ads
Regular Job Ad Pricing*
Added Value Job Ad Pricing*
*All plans exclude GST.
EthicalJobs.com.au is a social enterprise that caters to over 6,000 Australian charities, nonprofit organizations, and social enterprises that are looking to attract volunteers and staff members. With EthicalJobs.com.au, employers enjoy standard features, such as company branding, a lifetime's worth of job ad credits, and free search optimization.
- EthicalJobs.com.au offers bulk packages that suit businesses of different sizes.
- Job ads are advertised on EthicalJobs.com.au for 45 days.
- The Regular and Added Value packages include a lifetime's worth of job ad credits, multiple categories placement, company branding, and search optimization.
- New vacancies are featured in a weekly email update, which is sent to over 125,000 active and passive job seekers.
- Compared to popular job boards, such as Jora and SEEK, EthicalJobs.com.au is the more affordable choice.
- The duration of job ads can be extended up to 24 hours before the ad expires.
- EthicalJobs.com.au provides phone and email support.
- Job ads support video and image content.
- Employers looking to advertise vacancies in different locations will need to purchase one job credit for every location.
- In comparison to local nonprofit job boards, EthicalJobs.com.au stands out as the more costly option.
- Employers must contact EthicalJobs.com.au's support team during its business hours if they want to edit an ad.
We were unable to find customer reviews of EthicalJobs.com.au online. However, the platform does advertise positive customer testimonials on its website.
How to Post a Job on EthicalJobs.com.au:
Four easy steps to post a job ad on EthicalJobs.com.au.
Posting a job on EthicalJobs.com.au.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to EthicalJobs.com.au and click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the home page. This should direct you to the "Advertise" page. Here, click on "Post a Job" again. This button can be found in the center of the page, as well as in the top-right corner.
Register an account.
On the following page, you'll be asked to sign in to your Employers account. For new users, scroll down to the text box that reads, "First time using EthicalJobs.com.au?" and click on "Register Now." Complete the registration form, upload your company logo, and click on "Complete your registration."
Once you complete the registration process, you will immediately be signed in and directed to your employer dashboard.
Create a new job ad.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Create New Job." You will then be directed to the Job Ad Credits page. Browse through the different plans and click on "Select" next to your plan of choice.
To proceed to the job ad form, you'll need to first enter payment details and complete the invoice form. Once the payment has been processed, you can proceed to the next step.
Preview and post your job ad.
Complete the job ad by entering your job requirements, description, location, salary, and any other necessary fields. Preview your job ad to ensure all your job details are correct and publish your ad.
EthicalJobs.com.au vs. Pro Bono:
Between EthicalJobs.com.au and Pro Bono, the former is the costly option, costing at least A$33.00 more than Pro Bono. While both of EthicalJobs.com.au's plans include 45-day postings, Pro Bono only offers this in its Advanced and Premium plans. However, Pro Bono provides great social media sharing options, which EthicalJobs.com.au's plans lack.
EthicalJobs.com.au vs. NFP Careers:
In comparison, NFP Careers is the more costly job board, with prices starting at A$180.00 for its entry-level plan. Furthermore, EthicalJobs.com.au offers better benefits, such as placement in multiple job categories, a lifetime's worth of job ad credits, and new vacancies appearing in weekly email updates sent to 125,000 users.
EthicalJobs.com.au vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular general job board that's received millions of views. With SEEK, prices start at A$225.00 +GST per post, at least A$82.00 more than EthicalJobs.com.au. In comparison, EthicalJobs.com.au is the affordable choice, but because the platform focuses on nonprofit work, only employers in that field will benefit from its targeted approach.
How much does EthicalJobs.com.au cost?
EthicalJobs.com.au offers Regular and Added Value plans that cost between A$140.00 and A$6,500.00.
How can I create an EthicalJobs.com.au account?
- Go to EthicalJobs.com.au.
- Click on the green "Post a Job" button in the top-right corner.
- On the next page, click on the green "Post a Job" button again.
- You'll be directed to the login page.
- Scroll down the page and click on the "Register Now" button.
- Fill in the online form.
- On the next page, enter your company details and click on "Complete your registration."
How can I edit a job posting on EthicalJobs.com.au?
To edit a live job ad on EthicalJobs.com.au, employers must contact EthicalJobs.com.au's customer support team.
How can I delete a job posting on EthicalJobs.com.au?
From your EthicalJobs.com.au dashboard, select the "Live Ads" tab. Select the job you would like to delete and click on the "Delete" icon next to the posting.