CrewScale charges per hour depending on the experience, expertise, and skill level of individual professionals, and pricing starts at US$30.00 per hour. There is no sign-up fee. Pricing and transactions are all in U.S. dollars.
Big international brands like Uber, Samsung, Swiggy, and Grab have used the platform in the past to connect with remote developers. CrewScale is quickly becoming known for good service, high-quality talent, and seamless process. Australian businesses looking to hire remote tech professionals should consider the platform.
Features include a network of 160,000 pre-vetted developers, candidate matching, no sign-up fee, and a free trial period for each match. However, the platform being candidate match-driven, employers can't access a database of resumes or profiles or build their employer brand on the site.
- The talent pool is pre-vetted and of high quality.
- There is no termination fee.
- CrewScale uses an automated engine to match roles with candidates.
- Candidate profiles have assessment scores and pricing per hour.
- The platform has a network of over 160,000 remote developers.
- There is no sign-up fee or deposit.
- A talent acquisition lead is assigned to you within 48-hours.
- Employers can hire both short- and long-term.
- Screening interviews are recorded and made available to employers.
- Employers may schedule interviews with candidates.
- Every match starts with a two-week free trial period.
- There is email, phone, and live chat support.
- CrewScale is more affordable than SEEK.
- There is no resume or profile database for employers to access.
- Employers have to work with the talent acquisition leads assigned to them.
- There are no ways to promote employer branding.
- Phone support is through a U.S. number only and so callers will have to call during U.S. work hours.
- CareerOne and SEEK are better for reaching local audiences because they are better established in the region.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CrewScale. The platform does have almost 3,500 followers on LinkedIn. In case studies on the website, clients have said that CrewScale's professional service, smart process, and high-quality talent are what make it stand out.
How to Post a Job on CrewScale:
A step-by-step guide to posting a job on CrewScale.
Post a job on CrewScale.
Click on "Start Hiring."
Go to the CrewScale home page and click on the blue button that says "Start Hiring."
Select which roles you need to fill.
Click on the roles provided and then click "Next."
Fill in the online form.
Give your name, business name, and contact details. Click "Next."
Schedule a meeting.
Choose between a 15-minute meeting and a 30-minute demo. Click "Submit."
CrewScale vs. Gigster:
Both Gigster and CrewScale are remote-based, target a niche market in the tech space, and screen applicants. However, Gigster is more like a job board where employers post "gigs" and CrewScale works with candidate matching alone, without any job ads. CrewScale is free to use to find candidates.
CrewScale vs. SEEK:
SEEK is an expensive option but if you're hiring in Australia it is the most effective. It is a generalist job board with a wide reach and not targeted specifically to tech professionals. CrewScale will save you time screening candidates and is the better option if you're building remote teams.
CrewScale vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne is a good alternative to CrewScale. It offers branding opportunities, candidate tracking, and access to resumes. However, it is more generalist and not in the remote space, particularly. If you want remote tech professionals, CrewScale is the better option.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
2 December, 2020
What is CrewScale?
CrewScale is a remote work recruitment platform that focuses on connecting a global talent pool of pre-vetted tech professionals with employers.
How much does it cost to post a job on CrewScale?
CrewScale is not a job board, so employers do not post jobs. Employers use the platform for free to be connected with the best-matched candidates in the network and then pay them an hourly fee.