Not-for-profits, registered charities, and community legal centers can post their vacancies for free. Other businesses pay A$149.00 per listing. Add-ons to promote job posts can be purchased at an additional cost. Contact the administrators for a quote on these features and bulk posts.
Founded in 2013, Beyond Law has grown to become one of the leading job boards and career portals for aspiring legal professionals in Australia. The platform has significant website traffic, receiving over 20,000 page visits each month and an average of 3,000 job post views over a 30-day period.
The job board is well-priced and offers employers access to a global network of young lawyers and law students. The platform is easy to use and assists employers with the formatting, posting, and management of their job posts. Job listings reach a large audience through targeted emails and distribution to their social media channels.
- Beyond Law is a niche job board dedicated to students, recent graduates, and young lawyers in the Australian legal industry.
- Job ads consist of full-page placements.
- The platform offers employers bulk job posting options.
- For an additional fee, employers can double the listing life to 60 days.
- Job vacancies are included in the organization's email newsletter sent to subscribers.
- Resumes are sent to employers based on geographical areas and demographics.
- Job posts are shared to the platform's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Beyond Law receives more than 20,000 page views a week.
- Employers are assisted with the formatting, posting, and management of their job posts.
- There is no free job posting option available.
- Pricing information on bulk posting is not available online and employers need to request a quote from the company.
- Employers are unable to edit or delete job posts themselves.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Beyond Law. However, the website does display testimonials from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on Beyond Law:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Beyond Law.
Posting a Job on Beyond Law.
Navigate to the "ADVERTISE" page.
On the home page, click on "ADVERTISE" in the top-right corner.
Click "submit your job through our form."
To start the job posting process, click on "submit your job through our form."
Complete the online job posting form.
Fill in the form with the job title, job description, educational requirements, and the company contact person's details. Once complete, click "Submit."
After submitting the online form, an invoice will be sent to the address provided on the form. Payment is required within 14 days.
An email will be sent to confirm the submission of your vacancy.
Beyond Law vs. Above the Law:
Job posts on Above the Law have an uptime of 45 days, which is 50% longer than the standard post on Beyond Law. While both advertise jobs from across the globe, Beyond Law has a wider reach in Australia than Above the Law which has very few Australian jobs on its job board. Beyond Law also has a much larger social media presence.
Beyond Law vs. Ourmob.com.au:
While Beyond Law is a niche job board for law students and recent law graduates, Ourmob.com.au is a more general job board for corporate job ads in Australia. Beyond Law is a bit more expensive, generally costing A$149.00 per post compared to the A$100.00 of Ourmob.com.au. The latter offers more posting options than Beyond Law.
Beyond Law vs. jobactive:
jobactive is a government-run job site connecting Australian job seekers with work opportunities in all sectors, while Beyond Law is a niche job site. Posting on jobactive is free, while job ads on Beyond Law typically cost A$149.00. Although it is more expensive, Beyond Law is a better recruitment tool for employers in the legal field.
What is Beyond Law?
Beyond Law is a legal job board where employers in Australia can post law-related vacancies for students, recent graduates, and young lawyers.
What does it cost to post on Beyond Law?
Not-for-profits, registered charities, and community legal centers can post their vacancies for free. Other businesses pay A$149.00 per listing. To find out more about add-ons and bulk job posting packages, contact the company for a quote.
How do I create an account on Beyond Law?
- Navigate to the advertising page.
- Click on "submit your job through our form."
- Complete the online job posting form.
- Submit the online form to create an account.
How do I delete a job post from Beyond Law?
To remove a job post, complete the online form.