*Unlimited posts for 180 days.
Australian FinTech Jobs is a dedicated job platform founded in 2017 for fintech roles in Australia. The site is a subsidiary of Australian FinTech, a news and industry information website that focuses on developments in the Australian fintech sector.
They pride themselves on being the first and only job posting site for positions in the financial technology sector, and also accept postings for legal, banking, accounting, and IT roles in the fintech space. Interested users can post jobs easily, and pay for their purchases via Paypal, credit card, or bank transfer.
- The site offers low pricing for targeted job posting in the fintech industry.
- They are the only dedicated fintech job website in Australia.
- The site is run by a news and information platform that gets nearly 88,000 views a month.
- The platform's job posting process is easy to follow.
- The site allows employers to hire professionals in a variety of sectors who are interested in pursuing a career in fintech.
- The site accepts payment via PayPal, credit card, and bank transfer.
- The site does not offer any additional recruitment features such as applicant tracking, or a searchable resume database.
- Job posts aren't shared via the platform's social media channels or on other job posting sites.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Australian FinTech Jobs at this time.
How to Post a Job on Australian FinTech Jobs:
Eight easy steps for posting a job on Australian FinTech Jobs.
Posting a Job on Australian FinTech Jobs.
Click "LOGIN / SIGN UP."
Navigate to the Australian FinTech Jobs home page. Find and select "LOGIN / SIGN UP" in the top right-hand corner.
Register an account.
Fill in the online registration form by providing your name, email, and account password.
Enter your email and a password.
Then, check the reCAPTCHA box and select "Register."
Click on the link sent to your email account to verify your account.
Then, log in to your dashboard.
Scroll down and select "Add a Job."
At the bottom of the page, you'll find a list of tools underneath the heading "EMPLOYER TOOLS." Click on "Add a Job."
Choose your payment package.
Select your preferred posting package and then click "Next Step."
Fill in the job posting form provided.
Enter your job posting details and include any relevant information for your advert. Select "Preview" to move to the next step.
Review and select "Submit Listing."
Look over your purchase details to ensure that all the information is correct. Then, click "Submit Listing" to move to the payment page.
You can change or edit your job post by clicking on "Edit Listing."
Fill in your payment and billing details.
Fill in the form provided with your name, address, and company name. Then, scroll down the page.
Pay with PayPal, credit card, or through bank transfer.
Select your payment method. Then, follow the prompts provided to complete your purchase.
Your job advertisement will then be posted to the Australian FinTech Jobs job board.
Australian FinTech Jobs vs. FTA Jobs Board:
The Australian Corporate Treasury Association's FTA Jobs Board shares listings submitted to their job board on social media and in their newsletter. Australian FinTech Jobs also promotes job postings on social media but doesn't send them to potential candidates via email. The two platforms also differ somewhat in their target audiences.
Australian FinTech Jobs vs. eFinancialCareers:
eFinancialCareers is a financial career and job posting site. Most of their site visitors are based in the U.S. and U.K. which may limit the number of applicants that Australian companies might receive. Australian FinTech Jobs is the only dedicated job board for the fintech industry, making it a good choice for targeted job advertising.
Australian FinTech Jobs vs. Jora:
Jora is a popular international job posting site based in Australia that offers free and paid job postings; however, due to its general focus, fintech job adverts posted through it may attract candidates who are unsuitable. While Australian FinTech Jobs only offers paid postings, it offers a more targeted approach to finding top fintech talent.
What is Australian FinTech Jobs?
Australian FinTech Jobs is a job posting site run by Australian FinTech, a leading provider of news and information on the fintech sector in Australia. They offer paid job posting services to startups and fintech companies looking to hire staff.
What does it cost to post a job on Australian FinTech Jobs?
Australian FinTech Jobs' pricing starts at A$99.00 per job post. They also offer a 180-day unlimited job posting package for A$1,395.00.
How do I create an account on Australian FinTech Jobs?
- Navigate to the Australian FinTech Jobs home page.
- Select "LOGIN / SIGN UP."
- Fill in the online registration form.
- Verify your email with Australian FinTech Jobs.
- Confirm your account by logging in with your email and password.
How do I delete a job post on Australian FinTech Jobs?
- Navigate to your Australian FinTech Jobs dashboard.
- Look at your current job posts.
- Under "Filled?" select the checkbox.
- Your job post will then be removed.