Agri Veterans does not publicly disclose pricing on their website. For more information about recruitment pricing, contact the team through their online form, by phone on 13 0024 7823, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Launched in 2015, Agri Veterans offers Australian employers in the agricultural industry a unique opportunity to place former military professionals in their vacancies. The platform aims to assist veterans in finding stable and rewarding part-time, seasonal, or permanent roles that match their existing skillset and experience.
Although job posting information is limited on Agri Veteran's website, the platform offers employers access to a unique pool of candidates and provides veterans with a variety of resources to help them advance their civilian careers.
- Agri Veterans is a niche job posting site dedicated to connecting veterans with agricultural employers in Australia.
- The site is a division of the Agri Labour Australia (ALA) which has a wealth of experience in agricultural recruitment.
- Agricultural employers can post seasonal, part-time, or permanent job vacancies.
- The platform shares job posts to their Facebook community of over 8,000 followers.
- The company offers local support in Australia via phone and email.
- The website is simple and easy to navigate.
- The platform is geared more toward job seekers than employers.
- The organization's pricing is not readily available on its website.
- The site does not provide employers with a dashboard to post and manage listings.
- There is no resume database where employers can view profiles and connect with potential candidates.
We were unable to find any reviews of Agri Veterans online. The company's testimonials page offers video feedback from successfully placed veterans and their Facebook page has a 5/5-star rating based on the reviews of over 20 people.
How to Post a Job on Agri Veterans:
Agri Veterans vs. AgCareers.com:
AgCareers.com is a globally recognized general agricultural job board with an Australian division, whereas Agri Veterans is exclusively an Australian platform for veterans. Unlike Agri Veterans, AgCareers.com offers employers the ability to post directly to their site. Agri Veterans may be better suited to Australia's job market.
Agri Veterans vs. SEEK:
While Agri Veterans connects employers with ex-military professionals, SEEK is a general job posting site. While both platforms cater to the Australian market, SEEK reaches a far larger audience than Agri Veterans. Agri Veterans is the better option for reaching a highly defined, local niche market of former military personnel.
Agri Veterans vs. Military Hire:
While Military Hire has a niche focus on careers for veterans, it caters primarily to the U.S. job market, whereas Agri Veterans is an Australian job board and may be the better option for local hiring. In addition, Agri Veterans offers local customer support and promoted job ads on its Facebook page, which Military Hire does not do.
What is Agri Veterans?
What does it cost to post a job on Agri Veterans?
How do I create an account on Agri Veterans?
Employers are unable to create an account on Agri Veterans directly and need to submit the online contact form for assistance.