Number of Days Featured
5 Job Listings
Job of the Week
10 Job Listings
Above the Law does not provide pricing in Australian dollars.
Above the Law has very high fees to post on their site, despite their job posts being sparse. There are ample resources available for law professionals with a directory of firms. While employers are able to post legal jobs based in Australia, there aren't any Australian jobs being advertised on the site at the moment.
- Listings are sorted by level of qualification, city, and job type.
- There is a resource center with tips for employers as well as law professionals.
- There is a directory for firms and law schools with detailed information about revenue and client ratings.
- Employers in Australia can reach an international audience of legal professionals.
- The site features a list of the top law firms that was last updated in 2018, showing that the site has neglected some of its areas of information.
- There is also a lack of information about the site's audience size, which influences whether a company might want to list jobs on the site. A quick look at the number of job posts per city shows that there are not many vacancies posted.
- The cost to post jobs on this site is incredibly high, especially given that there is no information about their audience size.
- There are no vacancies advertised in Australia on the platform.
- Local job boards like SEEK and CareerOne are better options.
There are no online reviews of Above the Law's job listings service. However, over 70,000 people follow the Above the Law Facebook page and the page has almost 67,000 likes.
How to Post a Job on Above the Law:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Above the Law.
Posting a Job on Above the Law.
Go to abovethelaw.com.
Go to the Above the Law home page.
Click on "Job Listings."
Hover over "CAREER CENTER" to open a dropdown menu. From the menu, select "Job Listings."
Select "POST A JOB."
The "POST A JOB" button is easy to find. It's highlighted in blue on the right side of the page.
Fill in your job details.
Add the specifications of your job post on this page. Include things like the title, description, category, location, and more. When you're done, click "PREVIEW" before submitting your job post.
Above the Law
Starting at US$900.00.
Law firm directory
Law school directory
Filters for location and job type
Above the Law vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular job board that generates high traffic in Australia and offers excellent features. The starting price of A$225.00 is more expensive than Above the Law’s US$200.00 but you are getting far more, and you can bet your posts are reaching an audience.
Above the Law vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne is one of Australia's leading job boards. It offers many helpful features and allows employers to post job vacancies for free. Above the Law is a legal news site, so it offers none of the features job boards do. The starting price of US$200.00 is reasonable if it is certain that your job posts will reach anyone.
Above the Law vs. LawCrossing:
LawCrossing is a U.S.-based international legal jobs site carrying thousands of Australian legal jobs. LawCrossing is the better option because It attracts millions of job seekers, offers a bunch of features including a free posting option, and leverages a network of 500 other sites to advertise jobs.
What does it cost to post on Above the Law?
Above the Law's pricing starts at US$200.00 for a post that is featured for 45 days.
Is Above the Law worth the money?
Because the site has not released information about its monthly user numbers, it is unclear whether the price for posting is justified. It currently has no Australia-based job vacancies advertised in its listings.
Is Above the Law legit?
Yes, Above the Law is a legitimate law job board and law news website.
What are some alternatives to Above the Law?
What is Above the Law Australia?
Above the Law Australia is a legal news website employers can use to post legal job listings.