Basic job listing
Featured job listing
Featured job listing + 90 days of resume search
5 Featured job listing credits + 180 days of resume search
90 Days of resume search
180 Days of resume search
AllChristianJobs.com offers employers free and very affordable job posting options for increased visibility. The site features traditional career opportunities as well as a global freelance marketplace to help organizations fill contract or project jobs. The site is simple but lacks the security and enhanced features of its competitors.
- Has a free job posting option.
- The paid packages are affordable compared to competitors.
- 200,000 job seekers visit their site each month.
- International reach.
- Features a freelance marketplace.
- Employers can search through their resume database.
- Job post duration is set by the employer and deactivated after 6 months of inactivity.
- The site is not secure, leaving your personal information vulnerable.
- The site is outdated and lacks some key information.
- No social media sharing or integration.
- No applicant tracking system.
- No exposure to other sites.
Reviews for AllChristianJobs.com are limited online, but we found an article that praised the organization for catering to temporary and contract Christian job opportunities through their global freelance marketplace.
How to Post a Job on AllChristianJobs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on AllChristianJobs.com.
Post a Job on AllChristianJobs.com
Navigate to the AllChristianJobs.com home page.
From the AllChristianJobs.com home page, click on "Submit a job" to the right of the page.
Create an account.
Log in to your account, or click on "Sign up" to create an account. Complete the online registration form and click "Next." On the next page, enter your account details and click "Send."
Choose a package.
On the next page, choose a package that best suits your needs and click "Proceed!"
Fill in the job post details.
Enter your job post details by filling in the online form. Once complete, click on "Submit Job Now" at the bottom of the page. Your job post will be reviewed and made live within 2 to 3 business days.
AllChristianJobs.com vs. ChristianCareerCenter.com:
ChristianCareerCenter.com is one of the largest Christian career portals, giving employers access to over 150,000 job seekers daily, and an extended network of over 65 million people. AllChristianJobs.com has less reach and career resources but is cheaper than ChristianCareerCenter.com.
AllChristianJobs.com vs. Church Jobs Cafe:
Although both sites allow employers to post jobs for free, Church Jobs Cafe differs from AllChristianJobs.com in that it also aggregates job vacancies from seminaries, colleges, and churches. The site is also more secure than AllChristianJobs.com, safeguarding employers' personal information against interception.
AllChristianJobs.com vs. Church Jobs Online:
Both job boards have free job posting options but Church Jobs Online offers employers more recruitment features such as an applicant tracking system and social network integration, as well as exposure to other job boards. However, AllChristianJobs.com's paid packages are much more affordable for organizations with budget constraints.
What is AllChristianJobs.com?
What does it cost to post a job on AllChristianJobs.com?
It is completely free for employers to post a job on AllChristianJobs.com, however, the site also features a variety of paid packages for increased visibility.
How do I create an account on AllChristianJobs.com?
- Go to AllChristianJobs.com
- Click on "Create Account" in the top right corner of the page.
- Complete the online registration form and click "Next." On the next page, enter your account details and click "Send."
How do I delete a job post on AllChristianJobs.com?
- Log in to your account.
- From your dashboard, click on "Edit My Job Postings" under the Employers tab on the left of the page.
- Click on "Delete" next to your job post.